69. Formation of binary superatom nanocluster monolayer
XXIV International Materials Research Congress (IMRC) on Clusters & Nanostructures, JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, Cancun, Mexico, August 16-20, 2015.
68. Formation of Superatom Monolayer Using Nanocluster Ion Source Based on High-Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering
2015 Gordon Research Conference (GRC) “Clusters and Cluster Assembled Materials”, the Melia Golf Vichy Catalan Business and Convention Center, Girona, Spain, July 5-10, 2015.
67. Interplay between experiments and calculations for organometallic clusters and caged clusters
11th International conference of computational methods in science and engineering (ICCMSE 2015); Computational Chemistry (CC) Symposium, Metropolitan Hotel, Athens, Greece, March 20-23, 2015.
66. Electronic properties of size-selected nanoclusters immobilized onto organic monolayers of alkanethiol and C60
Cluster Surface Interaction Workshop 2014, Villa Cagnola, Gazzada Schianno, Italy, June 2-4, 2014.
65. Electronic properties of size-selected nanoclusters landed onto alkanethiolate self-assembled monolayers
Symposium on Molecular Science and Synthesis of Functional Molecules for Next Generation
Gakushi-Kaikan, Hiroshima University, March 10 and 11, 2014.
64. Electronic properties of soft-landed nanoclusters and nanocluster assemblies.
The Sixth International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions" (ISACC 2013) Wuhan-Chongqing, China, 18-23 July, 2013.
63. Electronic properties of soft-landed nanoclusters produced by magnetron sputtering
The 5th Jekyll Island Conference, the Jekyll Island Club Hotel, GA, USA, April 21- 25, 2013.
62. Ultrafast laser spectroscopy for surface photoemission via two-photon probing
Workshop on "Fundamentals and Applications of Laser Filaments"
Institute for Molecular Science (IMS), Okazaki, Japan, April 4-6, 2013.
61. Electronic and geometric properties of binary superatoms
International Workshop of the Research Unit 1282 "Controlling the Electronic Structure of Semiconductor Nanoparticles by Doping and Hybrid Formation”
St.-Michaels-Heim Berlin, Berlin, Germany, October 18-19, 2012.
60. Electronic States and Excited Electron Dynamics for Organic Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111)
The 2012 RCAS-TNNA Symposium: Recent Development in Nanomaterials: Structures,
Dynamics & Applications
Academia Sinica. Taipei, Taiwan, October 4-5, 2012.
59. Electronic properties of organic self-assembled monolayers and their cluster modification
The Cluster-Surface Interactions (CSI) Workshop, Lyon, France, September 11-13, 2012.
58. Designer surface with functional nanocluster on self-assembled monolayer
The 16th International Symposium on Small Particles and Inorganic Clusters (ISSPIC-XVI)
Leuven, Belgium, July 8-13, 2012.
57. Anion Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Group-14 Clusters Containing a Transition- or Lanthanide-metal Atom
CECAM-HQ-EPFL Workshop “Theoretical Challenges in Electronic Structure of Clusters and Nanoparticles”
Lausanne, Switzerland, July 4-6, 2012.
56. Nanoscience for Nanocluster Designer Assembly
3rd AIST-ANNA Seminar on Nanoparticles and Single-Molecules
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST),
Takamatsu, February 17, 2012.
55. Physical Properties of Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111) for Soft-Landing of Organometallic Clusters and for Charge Separation
GRI SYMPOSIUM III on Cluster Science ‘Functionality of Clusters’, Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology, Nagoya, February 1-3, 2012.
54. Phase Transition of Self-assembled Monolayers Studied by Soft-landing Experiments and by Two-Photon Photoemission Spectroscopy
The Fifth International Symposium "Atomic Cluster Collisions" (ISACC 2011)
July 20-25, 2011, St.-Michaels-Heim, Berlin, Germany.
53. Soft- and Reactive-landing Experiments of Organometallic Sandwich Complexes onto a Self-assembled Monolayer
Symposium on Size Selected Clusters 2011
March 20-25, 2011, Davos, Switzerland.